Tuesday, June 3, 2014

She

I fell in love with the way her eyes shine when she laughs. The way she looks after you kiss her. I fell in love with the way she shivers when I touch the small of her back. I fell in love with the way she sings out of tune, the way she smiles, and the way she dances. 

She fell in love with the stupid way I talked. The way I thought I could rhyme anything with her name. She fell in love with the way I walked because I held myself like a king. She fell in love with the way I made her feel, because no one had done it quite like that. She loved the way she could make me laugh by touching my side.

We loved the times we spent together because we were blind to the world around us. We loved the good times because no one wants to remember the bad times. We loved holding hands like it was our last life line and kisses were like being reborn again. We would get lost in time laying next to eachother because we were one with the stars.

But She twisted my insides till they ripped. I bled out on her porch begging to be saved. She said she never really meant it when she said I love you because I'm just not that person and you have to many problems to bring me with you. She stole my heart and refused to give it back. I was dying and she didn't care, she kicked me when I was down. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't stand, I was dead before I even knew it. 

3 comments:

  1. This hurt my heart before it was supposed to and then even worse when I got to the last paragraph. So good.

    ReplyDelete