Sunday, June 15, 2014

Every girl

Every girl I have ever dated has daddy issues. And maybe it's because I can relate because when your father has been drunk for most of your life you tend to have a few issues. It's something I can't escape by sleepin because for the longest time he was my nightmare day in and day out. So maybe that is why every girl I dated has daddy issues. 

Every girl I have dated has brown hair and brown eyes. I could tell them they had beauty but they would never believe me because "who likes brown hair and dull brown eyes?" If they could only see what I saw.

Every girl I have ever dated is a queen. Every girl deserves to be treated like royalty. I would say if a guy ever stops treating you like royalty then he isn't the one, but that can only go on for so long. I did my best but it's never enough. I can only be a gentlemen for so long before I can't take it. I mean we all have tempers and it's impossible not to get angry when you get nothing in return. 

Every girl I have ever dated says I leave them wanting more. I can't give them everything because I'm to tied up to all my fears and failures and frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

They always say I'm too cold. Well let me put it this way if I can't escape the prison inside my mind what makes you think I can make it through a labyrinth of emotions.

I don't have enough time in my life to figure myself out so it's going to be as hard as hell for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment