Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The end

This is what I rapped at the final if any of you were wondering.


Bout time to go to work another day another dollar

Rock my favorite shirt had to iron out the collar

Iron out the creases in my life with good karma

Been working out hoping that it help me live longa

If she don't work out then at least I'll be stronga 

Times I felt helpless couldn't take it any longa

My Friends be wakin up breathin marijuana 

Spent the Fall liftin burnin steam like a sauna

A lot of different cliques that I no longer belong ta

Show no love to the ones that did me wrong
Cause energy is strong
Move your soul like a song does 

I ain't worried about them I was born tough

Grew money out of the emptiness of your love

But the vibe is still real

No one dying for a cause they just dying for a thrill

Environment still how you feel inside your mind 

Heart 93 felt shivers down my spine

Got to be deliberate
This is my deliverance
Pretty sure it's destiny
But really what's the difference

Millions of moments in time looking for significance 

Kids using drugs like there is nothing that they couldn't fix

Can't remember how it felt to be innocent 

Can't go back wonder how it ends

Bite from an apple kids follow trends

Money make you act like something 
that you ain't



Reminds me of the days where we 
were young and never lonely


But I've been dying from my dreams getting no sleep 

3 comments: