Saturday, May 24, 2014

2K14

I don't know about all of you guys but I just came to party
Late nights with no sleep
Just dancing and singing till our knees collapse with our lungs
I didn't come for classes
I came to have a good time and a little bit of fun
I did it for my friends and my team
I did it for the ones who don't know themselves
I did it for the ones lookin for nothing
I did it for the ones who had everything but were lonely
I did it for myself to feel free again
I just came to party
I came back for the ladies I will never see again
for the late night kisses stressin the next call
Lookin for the next one
Regretting all the things I never did
Plan to make things happen that never could
Remembering all the nights I didn't take advantage of
Wishing I could go back with them again
I just came to lose myself so I could find the real me
Lost in sketchy ideas of what is really right
I came to meet new people and just be me 
This is my bow out of 2014

1 comment: