Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#realtalk

Man you want something real? Alright, I wake up every morning at 4:30 to make it on time to wrestling practice. I practice for an hour and a half and get ready for school. Once I get home I change into workout clothes hit the gym and go from there to another wrestling practice for two and a half hours. By the time I get home I am so tired it's hard to not fall asleep while walking around. 

You want something real? I lose fifteen pounds on a regular basis. I kill my body all week so that I can perform my best. Now wrap your mind around that.

I would rather work out alone than be wth anyone. Friends don't matter because I don't have time for that. I have time for my dreams and that's it. If you think I'm kidding ask people who really know me. I barely have time for school. My dreams keep me up because if I'm not getting better my opponent is. If I'm not the hardest working man alive I will work until I am. 

I don't have time to party. I don't have time for anything but my wrestling aspirations. Now that's something real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment