Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nobody

I will let you know right now nobody cares! They do not care if you will graduate! They do not care if you will do anything productive with your life!! They do not care what school you will be going to, or what party you will be attending, or wether or not you got a good nights rest. Nobody will care when you fade from their memory. Nobody will care what you did in highschool because it means absolutely nothing. 



WAKE UP!!!!!



We do not care what you did when you were five, or last year, or last month. 

Stop talking about the past!!

You can not change the past! It is set in stone, so stop trying. Why would you want to change it in the first place?! Oh you made a couple mistakes? Well welcome to life we all make mistakes!!

I will tell you this though, I would not change my past for anything! It made me who I am today. If you are unhappy about where you are at in life make some changes in your life! Don't talk about change make it happen!!



You are the only one in control of your life so make the changes YOU NEED

No comments:

Post a Comment