Monday, February 10, 2014

I Had a Dream

I had a dream that I was flying over the mountains. Looking down at all the people I know. It was interesting to see what everyone was doing even though it didn't make a lot of sense. People were planting snakes and hanging clothes from burning trees. It didn't make sense, doesn't make sense. Maybe it has something to do with the books I'm reading. There are no snakes in my books and nothing ever burns. maybe my dreams are trying to tell me something. maybe they are saying when you see people planting snakes the world is ending so be prepared.

Who knows.
If you know tell me.
Or if you know someone who understands it let me know.

It was odd but what can you do about it. It was just a dream. Just a dream. Our subconscious is weird but I heard it has to do with something you are dealing with. I'm not dealing with much of anything. maybe it's just trying to spice up my life by making random dreams. or it's a deep seeded fear I haven't realized yet.

Only time will tell I guess.

3 comments:

  1. I had a dream that someone was chasing me with a knife the other night... and then I woke up a cold sweat.... what was weird was the next day someday chased me with a knife.... so watch out for snakes.
    ok.. j/k. I have no idea why I dreamed about a guy chasing me with a knife... and I don't think you have to fear snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I love this "maybe they are saying when you see people planting snakes the world is ending so be prepared.
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mind is a strange place, full of mystery. Thanks for sharing the dream.

    "I'm not dealing with much of anything. maybe it's just trying to spice up my life by making random dreams." Haha.

    ReplyDelete