Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Inside

I wonder what it's like inside other people's minds. I think we would find that everyone is crazy. That everyone has their own imagination wether it would be interesting to you is beyond me. I also think some people's imagination is just in a deep sleep put there by school, rational thought, and numbers. If we could wake up their imagination then we could get lost in fantasy worlds for days created by the one we are seeing inside of. 

It would be interesting to see what dark things the imagination can conjure up it would show you that persons deepest unconscious fears. 

You could also see their passions and desires. 

If you really think about it you could use ones unconcious thoughts as a weapon against them. 

If you could see inside others minds you would be able to gather all the information you need to get your way in every situation. You would become the most powerful person in the world. You would be unstoppable in whatever you do because you would be able to perceive their next move. 

And these are the thoughts I have as I travel cross country. Ruling the world using imagination and hypothetical questions. 

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered about this sort of thing too. I'm always really curious as what would be in my own mind as well as others. I loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete