Saturday, March 22, 2014

Rock

Rock. If you don't like rock music chances are we aren't friends. We may have talked once but I always ask about music so that was probably the last time we will ever talk. 

Unless you said you like rock music in which case I probably named off a few bands to see how you reacted to each and see what kind of rock music you like. For example Evans Blue, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Tool, Metallica, Kansas, AC/DC, Volbeat and numerous others. Depending on which you know I would then ask what's your favorite album by them and then song.

I take my music very seriously. Like I think all people should. If you don't like the same music as some one how can you even interact with them? To me it is nearly impossible because music is a big deal to me.

I like cranking my music up loud and letting the whole world know what I'm listening to. You have to take pride in the music that takes months sometimes years to make. You don't see that much time being put into a lot of the music that is around today. It kind of really frustrates me that you don't even need to write your own music anymore. You just need to be good at playing it or singing it. There isn't much talent in a lot of the popular music.

At least that is my opinion 

3 comments:

  1. I can get pretty riled up inside when it comes to the music I listen to. I love conversations about music. I enjoyed reading your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. This was good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8lOSERcJFE
    I would suggest waiting for the solo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Man I liked the feel of the song and the rhythm.

      Delete