Wednesday, March 19, 2014

If I were to die

If I knew I was going to do in the possibly very near future, I know exactly what I would do.  

I would grab my fishing pole, knife, boots, and flint and steel and head up into the mountains. I would find a lake and fish and fish and fish. I would just go camping for a few weeks and make a shelter in the woods. I have always wanted to do this! 

Maybe grow a gnarly beard and tame wild animals I don't know let's see what happens! Maybe come back into town riding on the back of an elk because why not?! 

Problem is I know I'm going to die in the near future I'm bed ridden and all I have to escape is what ever I can imagine. A trip to the moon or a far off galaxy! Maybe I find myself ruling the great nation of Rome and conquering lands that have beasts out of legends. Maybe I'm a wizard or a barbarian or a rat but whatever it is I want to do I can. I'm bed ridden I'm dying but I still can escape. I know exactly what I would do. 

The heart wants what the heart wants but it's never enough. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha this sounds like fun! "Maybe grow a gnarly beard and tame wild animals I don't let's see what happens! Maybe comeback into town riding on the back of an elk because why not?!" Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete